Whatever you run without, don’t run without Like the Wind: real stories from real runners, without gloss or filters – basically, why we all run.
Issue #5 of Like the Wind is packed from cover to cover with fascinating stories, breathtaking illustrations and stunning photography. Contributions in this issue include:
– Our first piece of running fiction about spirituality, running and second chances for mankind
– An excerpt from the first graphic novel retelling the story of Steve Prefontaine’s life
– A report from a return to the good old days of distance running on the track
– A look back at the athletics career of Seb Coe with words from the man himself
– A story about how a love of trail running started with a cup of tea
– A heart-breaking message to a lost running partner
The magazine is skillfully printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper: we are doing everything we can to make it is as good for the environment as it is for your running mojo.
Osobný odber – Delikatesu ti pripravíme k vyzdvihnutiu u nás v Brote v priebehu 24 hodín. Otváracie hodiny: Pon - Pia 11-19, Sob 10-16
Kuriér – Ak zvolíš tento tip doručenia, delikatesu vychystáme najneskôr do 48 hodín a odošleme kuriérom.