Whatever you run without, don’t run without Like the Wind: real stories from real runners, without gloss or filters – basically, why we all run.
Issue #4 of Like the Wind contains 100 pages of beautiful stories and illustrations with contributions from a whole range of runners including:
– Bill ‘Boston’ Rodgers on an incident in a race with a dog
– Paralympian gold medalist Noel Thatcher on running reluctantly
– Dakota Jones in a tale of a run with Kilian Jornet over gaping crevasses
– Guy Oliver explains why his Dad is a running inspiration in spite of the woolen jumpers
– Alex Rotas presents photos of masters athletes in the 80s and 90s sprinting for gold
The magazine is skillfully printed on uncoated FSC accredited paper: we are doing everything we can to make it is as good for the environment as it is for your running mojo.
Osobný odber – Delikatesu ti pripravíme k vyzdvihnutiu u nás v Brote v priebehu 24 hodín. Otváracie hodiny: Pon - Pia 11-19, Sob 10-16
Kuriér – Ak zvolíš tento tip doručenia, delikatesu vychystáme najneskôr do 48 hodín a odošleme kuriérom.